Pay Your Assessment
For your convenience, CVCA assessments can be paid using the following methods:
- After receiving your invoice, you can remit payment via US Mail with a check to the address on your statement:
Central Viera Community Association, Inc.
PO Box 2549
Secaucus, NJ 07096
- You can pay your assessment in person at Fairway Management's office using a check or cash.
Fairway Management of Brevard, Inc.
1331 Bedford Drive, Suite 103
Melbourne, FL 32940
- Pay Your Assessments Online:
You can pay online via eCheck or Credit card. Go to www.fairwaymgmt.com click on “Homeowner Portal / Pay Assessments”, “Sign In” at the top right corner, “Create Account” and enter your information as required. Fairway Management will then link your name to your proper account and approve your registration. You can then create your own password and login to make your payment.
- Your CVCA regular assessment is due January 1st. Please pay assessment by the due date on your statement. Payments received after that time are subject to a $20.00 late charge.
- Interest will charged on any account older than 90 days past due. The account is also sent to CVCA's collection attorney and an Intent to Lien Notice will be sent.
- If payment is not sent within 45 days of the Intent to Lien Notice, a Claim of Lien is filed. Homeowner will be responsible for all attorneys fees associated with collecting the past due assessment.