Pay Your Assessment
For your convenience, CVCA assessments can be paid using the following methods:
- After receiving your invoice, you can remit payment via US Mail with a check to the address on your statement:
Central Viera Community Association, Inc.
PO Box 411720
Melbourne, FL 32941
- You can pay your assessment in person at Fairway Management's office using a check, credit card, or cash. In order to use a credit card, there is a small processing fee for this service.
Fairway Management of Brevard, Inc.
1331 Bedford Drive, Suite 103
Melbourne, FL 32940
- Pay Your Assessments Online:
CVCA has contracted with a third-party payment processing vendor to allow you to pay your assessment online with your credit card. There will be a small processing fee for this service. CLICK HERE to access the payment portal.
- Your CVCA regular assessment is due January 1st. Please pay assessment by the due date on your statement. Payments received after that time are subject to a $20.00 late charge.
- Interest will charged on any account older than 90 days past due. The account is also sent to CVCA's collection attorney and an Intent to Lien Notice will be sent.
- If payment is not sent within 45 days of the Intent to Lien Notice, a Claim of Lien is filed. Homeowner will be responsible for all attorneys fees associated with collecting the past due assessment.