December Management Update
DECEMBER 2023 Fairway Management Newsletter Update
Everyone should be receiving in the mail their Association Assessments for 2024 before Christmas, the assessments generally are due by January 1, 2024, and not late until February 1, 2024. If you create an account, you can also see your accounts and pay your assessments online if you choose. Below are the instructions which will also be mailed out with your assessment notice. At any point if you have a question, please contact Fairway Management at 321-777-7575.
Fairway Management would like all homeowners to sign up for their Homeowner Portal: Homeowners will be able to pay assessments, see account balances, submit ARC requests, and receive CVCA community wide email announcements:
Fairway Management Homeowner Portal Sign Up Information:
Creating a New Account
If you are creating a Homeowner Portal account for the first time, follow the instructions below:
1) Go to www.fairwaymgmt.com
2) Click on “Homeowner Portal / Pay Assessments”
3) Click “Sign In” at the top right
4) Click “Create Account”
5) Fill out the information on the page and click “Register” at the bottom when finished
6) The Fairway Management office will review your registration
7) Once your registration is approved, you’ll receive an email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) with a link to create your password
8) Once you create your password, you can sign into the Homeowner Portal to pay your assessments, view Association documents, view violations, and more
- Fairway Management has now released a more mobile friendly APP that anyone can download from the APP store. Fairway Mgmt
- CVCA Community Highlights:
- The oak tree has been decoratied for the Holidays at the round-about.
- There has been a lot of routine park maintenance throughout all of the CVCA Parks. Including some new additions in many of our parks. Please check out the new equipment, most of which will be complete before the Christmas holiday!
- If anyone has any questions or concerns, please contact Fairway Management at 321-777-7575 or email@example.com.
- We have seeded for rye grass throughout many of the right of way areas in Central Viera Community Association. This will keep everything looking nice and green through the winter months.
ARC REVIEW COMMITTEE:
The ARC meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month via zoom as noted on the website. Additionally, all applications must be received by the close of business on the Monday prior to the first Wednesday to be considered for that month’s meeting.