CVCA Community Management Updates
Central Viera Community Association – Updates
Fairway Management – Management company for CVCA
Fairway Management would like all homeowners to sign up for their Homeowner Portal. Homeowners will be able to pay assessments, see account balances, submit ARC requests and receive CVCA community wide email announcements. The instructions below will tell you how to create your account for the Homeowner Portal.
1) Go to www.fairwaymgmt.com
2) Click on “Homeowner Portal / Pay Assessments”
3) Click “Sign In” at the top right
4) Click “Create Account”
5) Fill out the information on the page and click “Register” at the bottom when finished
6) The Fairway Management office will review your registration
7) Once your registration is approved, you’ll receive an email (from email@example.com) with a link to create your password
8) Once you create your password, you can sign into the Homeowner Portal to pay your assessments, view Association documents, view violations, and more
Fairway Management App:
Fairway Management has now released a more mobile friendly app that anyone can download from the App Store. You can find it under the name: Fairway Mgmt.
CVCA Community Highlights:
- Borrows West Park
- The park is now open and bathroom facilities are available.
- Eastwind Park
- A large new awning is now covering the new playground equipment.
- Westwind Park
- New playground equipment is being ordered for this park.
- North Solerno Park
- Pickleball striping has been added on all tennis courts.
- Town Center Park
- The playground awning has now been replaced.
- Palmetto Park
- Soccer goal nets have been replaced.
- New squeegees for pickleball courts have been put out.
- Lake Bromley
- Replaced 4 benches around lake Bromley and pet stations as well.
- Pedestrian Tunnels
- Tunnels have been pressure washed.
- We have repainted the pedestrian tunnels using graffiti proof paint in the tunnel by Viera High School.
Fairway has been working with Tropic Care and ECOR on the Lethal Bronzing Disease affecting palm trees in the area. Tropic Care is working on plans to improve and update the landscaping in the medians through Central Viera.
ARC Review Committee:
The ARC meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month via zoom as noted on the website. Additionally, all applications must be received by the close of business on the Monday prior to the first Wednesday to be considered for that month’s meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact:
1331 Bedford Dr. Ste 103
Melbourne, FL 32940