North Solerno Park
This 20-acre park has two large picnic pavilions with tables, two full basketball courts, two double tennis courts and an open, multi-purpose field with shade gazebos, as well as an outdoor fenced playground area with various types of playground equipment.
Home of the Evos Play Structure, this modern playground (ages five and older) gives children opportunities to explore and use hand-eye coordination to solve various elements on the structure. The park also includes an open play field and a covered pavilion.
Designed with younger children in mind (ages 2 to 5), Westwind Park has a children’s playground, tennis courts, basketball courts and a bathroom facility.
Bromley Lake Trail
Nestled behind The Avenue, this walking trail is approximately one mile long around the lake with great views and excellent shopping when you are done!
Viera Town Center Park
This park is Viera’s first artificial turf dog park with areas for both small/large dogs. The park, located on Rodina Drive, also has a unique children’s playground, a restroom/shade pavilion, and a large, open space, oval lawn, and lake views to enjoy. This park will eventually connect to another park on the north side of the lake for one large, connected park in Viera Town Center.
Addison Dog Park
Addison Dog Park officially opened in November 2015 and is the first community-wide dog park in Viera. The park is located at 7800 Lake Andrew Drive, which is just south of Quest Elementary. All CVCA members are eligible to use the park.
As with any dog park, there are rules that exist to further the enjoyment and the safety for all those who visit. Please follow these rules for a great experience:
- Use the park at your own risk. Dog owners are solely responsible for the actions and behavior of their dog. The dog owner assumes all liability for damages suffered by anyone who is bitten or injured by your dog while utilizing the park. The Central Viera Community Association, Inc. is not responsible for injuries to dogs, their owners/handlers or others who use the park. The park is for dogs and their handlers only.
- Owners are legally responsible for the behavior of their dog(s) at all times.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Agility items are for use by dogs only.
- Owners must clean up dog waste immediately and place in the receptacles provided.
- Owners must be within the dog park and supervising their dog(s) with leash readily available at all times.
- Owners/handlers must be at least 16 years of age.
- No more than 3 dogs per adult is allowed.
- Close gates when entering and exiting.
- Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the park.
- Dogs must be removed from the park immediately if they show aggression towards other dogs or people.
- Dogs must be current on all vaccinations, healthy and wearing a collar with identification and current rabies tag at all times.
- Any person bringing dogs into this park assumes the legal responsibility, jointly and severally, with the owner of the dog(s) for any damage, disease or injury to persons, other dogs or property caused by the dog(s).
- Failure to comply with the Dog Park Rules may result in you and your dog(s) being asked to leave the park.
- By entering the park, all persons using the facility agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Central Viera Community Association, Inc. and all officers and agents from any claims resulting from the use of this facility.
- Prohibited Items:
- Human and Dog Food/Treats
- Aggressive Dogs
- Glass Containers
- Dogs in Heat
- Pets Other Than Dogs
- Sick Dogs
- Puppies (under 4 months)
- Strollers, Bikes, Skateboards, etc.
Palmetto Park and Trail
Palmetto Park within Trasona Cove has shaded benches, pet waste stations, pickleball courts, sand volleyball court, open field with soccer goals, play equipment for children ages 2-12, small pavilion and large pavilion with restrooms, drinking fountain and seating for approximately 18 people. The trail system within Trasona is also a wonderful CVCA amenity offering visitors a great walking/exercise opportunity.
Woodmill Park and Trail
This park within Trasona Cove off of Paragrass has a pavilion with restrooms, seating and drinking fountain, a children’s playground, sand volleyball court, and 1/2 basketball court.
Sandhill Park and Trail
Another new park within Trasona Cove off of Millbrook just south of Trasona Drive has a pavilion with restrooms, seating and drinking fountain, a children’s playground with a “space” theme, and pickleball courts.
Prado Vista Park
Prado Vista Park can be found in the very center of the Reeling Park North neighborhood. This park has expansive, green open spaces, a large dog park with both large/small dog sections, two shade pavilions, children’s playground, sand volleyball court, 1/2 basketball court, restrooms, drinking fountain and seating.
La Roca Park
**Coming soon. La Roca Park will open in the spring of 2021. The park will have an outdoor hockey rink, a rock climbing feature, concrete cornhole games, playground area, open play areas, pavilion, restrooms, and mail kiosk.
**Coming soon. Central Bark will be a new dog park in the Sierra Cove/Sendero Cove area off of Millbrook Avenue south of Addison Drive. This dog park will have separate areas for small dogs and large dogs, a pavilion with restrooms, mail kiosk, and a playground.